Thursday, November 19, 2009

Etsy Plans

I've decided to start an etsy shop, and I'm pretty excited. I love to craft, and . I really try not to accumulate stuff since I have so much of it already, but I love making things, so now I can basically consider this an excuse for crafting. The name of my shop (cleverly enough) is Closet Beauty, and the idea is that I will make pretty things for the closet/armoire/dresser/vanity.
So I'm writing down ideas for myself of things I'd like to make, just for my own personal record.

Hand painted clothes hangers
Origami trinket boxes
Tiny bejeweled picture frames
Lip-glosses in pretty tins
Fabric clothing covers (because plastic ones are bad for clothes)
Hand-painted vanity trays
Pretty smelling sachets
Candles in sugar-bowls or other ceramic trinkets

Hm, now I'm quite excited!!

No comments:

Post a Comment