Monday, February 15, 2010

Not blogging now

Just in case anyone ever reads this, I had no intentions of anyone actually reading my blog until I started up my etsy shop (http://www.etsy.com/shop/ClosetBeauty). However, I'm thinking that I won't start selling anything until this summer, seeing as I'm trying to take classes, teach classes, do research, publish, plan a wedding, cook regularly & healthily, and make millions of DIY wedding crafts right now, making and selling hangers and the like is just not going to happen for another 5-6 months. So, when that happens I will post here again. Until then, if you are a random straggler who was accidentally stumbled upon my blog, go ahead and find something more interesting to look at until August 2010. I'll be back then.

Tata!

No comments:

Post a Comment