Tuesday, August 31, 2010

I'm back!

Not that anyone missed me, but you know, a girl can dream. It's back to my adventures in academia, crafts and cooking. Maybe I should change it to academia, baking, and crafts so I could get back to the ABCs. Maybe that's too corny.
Classes started a week ago, and already I feel like I'm falling behind in my lesson plans. But I wouldn't be me if I didn't heavily procrastinate, so I'll just keep it up and write out my lessons for tomorrow, well, tomorrow. Today I have more wedding thank-you cards to send and hangers to start painting.
I'm also looking forward to canning our garden's tomatoes. My officemate is loaning me her canning equipment, and I can't wait to have fresh garden tomato sauce in December! I'll keep you posted on how that goes.
Until then, I leave you (empty internet space) with my favorite honeymoon photo. Aren't we just the cutest?

No comments:

Post a Comment